We checked out some books from the library, and this is a few things that I learned.
- Parakeets have curved beaks that they can use to crack open seeds.
- Parakeets should fly outside their cage about 1/2 hours each day.
- They see very well. Their eyes are on the sides of their heads.
- You should always check for open windows before letting your parakeets fly around the house.
- If you keep saying the same word over and over, a parakeet can learn it.
- They like to eat seeds and fruits and veggies.
- Parakeets lose their feathers once a year.
- Parakeets like to play with toys.